Punam,I am pleased to share my observations and thoughts, which I vividly recollect, your training sessions at JRE School of Management and Engineering.
1. Very good communication skills.
2. Motivational / Training classes for career aspirants.
3. Getting fresher / unskilled students / trainees, to be serious and focused on trainings classes.
4. Your unique style of drawing attention, imparting skills and communicate.
5. Although you are extremely skilled as a professional trainer, one more feather on your cap could be, clubbing spiritual and yogic classes.
This will be a perfect combination, what will enable you as a superb trainer, deliver perfect results and develop a unique style that nobody can take it away from you.
Thanks and best of Luck