The phrase ‘soft skills’ incorporates a wide variety of personality traits, communication and people skills, social attitudes and emotional intelligence. These qualities (also known as ‘core skills’) are increasingly important for success in the workplace – and not just for those in leadership positions. Everyone can benefit from some focused training and development to help them realise their full potential.
Become more capable and confident in the workplace by connecting your strengths and skills to future employment opportunities. This course will help you understand more about soft skills, be able to identify your own unique qualities, and understand ways to strengthen those qualities.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define strengths and weaknesses and list your own personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Define skills and differentiate them between hard and soft skills.
- Identify ways to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Evaluate your strengths, weaknesses, and skills for possible job fit.
Individual courses available under this heading includes:
- Assertive Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Minutes Writing
- Anger Management
- Team Building
- Telephone Etiquette
- Stress Management
- Diversity Training and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Train the Trainer
- Personality Development
- Time Organizing
- Business Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Leadership Transitioning Skills
- Kinesics/ Body Language
- Customized trainings as per the company requirements
How can you avail this service?
- You can connect with us online or sent your request via mail or call us.
- The sessions can be 1 or more based on the skill you wish to enhance
- The session is charged on per session/package basis, calculations based on hours spent per day/s on a training (+GST +Hotel +Flight+ Food+ Transport wherever applicable)